Good morning everyone!!
My friend Lizy over at http://lizylovelystitches.blogspot.ca awarded me with the Liebster award! Thanks Lizy! If you aren't following Lizy's blog, you should head over and check it out. She stitches some amazing pieces that look so real they could be photographs!
Details of the award:
Liebster is German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers to spread the word and help the newer gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy where accepting. 1. Chose five up and coming blogs fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster too. 2.Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. 3.Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award too with links to their sites. leave comments on their blog so they know about the award. 4.Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know.
I'm going to cheat a little bit and break the rules. For now, I'm just going to share my 5 random facts....I'll go through my list and find some blogs to award this with a little later....because I'm lazy and haven't finished my first coffee of the day yet :-P
1. I'm an Arizona enthusiast- Erin and I went there on vacation a few years ago and I've been obsessed and fascinated with the state ever since.
2. I collect thimbles from all over the world- anywhere I go, or my friends go, a thimble comes back for me.
3. My life revolves around my 4 month old Shiloh Shepherd Finnigan. He's my bestest little buddy, and my handsome boy. I'm way too obsessed with him.
4. I SUCK at all forms of art. It's amazing that I can do needlecrafts because I can't handle any other form of crafting. LOL don't even get me started on scrapbooking- it once gave me an anxiety attack haha!
5. I live for reading, stitching, gardening, and going to the gym- these are my passions in life.