Saturday, April 30, 2011

Some More Progress!

Happy sunny Saturday to you all!!!! It's finally not raining! Yay!

So I have some Crazy January Challenge progress to show you, of The Sheltering Tree that Holly's working on for me. She's getting way further on this than I am on anything I'm working on right now. Amazing!!


Are any of you guys on Facebook? I would LOVE it if you'd take a minute and visit "Ted on the Roof- The Final Sitting"

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ted-On-The-Roof-The-Final-Sitting/192540264115696

Ted is Holly's husband and has been raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada for the last 9 years. This is the 10th and final year, and he's spending a week on the roof of the grocery store Holly and I work at. There's going to be a different dinner outside every night, a silent auction, bake table and other festivities! So please check out this page, "like" it, and support a great cause!

:-)

1 comment: