Thursday, June 17, 2010

Earl Grey Progress

Hello!

I thought I'd share a little accomplishment...all of the flowers (except one) have been stitched, and I've started on old Earl himself! Here's a pic:


I think it's looking pretty good so far :-)

June seems to always been a crazy month, doesn't it? In my family/circle of friends it seems to be rivalling Christmas for first place on the busy scale. One of my closest friends has a birthday, my brother has a birthday, I have a birthday, my Mom has a birthday, there's Father's Day (which is on my birthday- kills 2 birds with 1 stone!), my cousin is graduating from highschool, there's a memorial party, Paddlefest, National Canoe Day, a concert, and a myriad of other things. I'm counting down the days until July when I'm finally free! From some things anyways!

My dog doesn't seem to be handling all the stress and busyness very well. He's been working on a hole very diligently, and it's up to his neck now. He likes to just go down into it and lay there, hiding from all of the commotion. It's very cute. But we're afraid the whole house might collapse into it hahahaha.


That's all for now, I have a lacrosse game to get to! Yahooo!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! June has been busy for us as well. I hope July brings you plenty of relaxation time!

    ReplyDelete