Monday, November 21, 2011

Awww Grandma!

My friends always like to tease me and call me "Grandma" because of my grandmotherly ways. I like to stay in and cross-stitch on Friday nights rather than go out partying...I wear a lot of sweaters (haha), and carry a "grandma bag"....a large purse with everything under the sun in it. There are many other things contributing to this as well, but I'll keep the list brief.

So imagine my surprise when I had to switch into a new group with my personal trainer because of a scheduling problem and ended up in a group with 3 older ladies...some of whom actually are grandmas. The first say I thought "sure, this figures." But it's actually really fun....they're soooo funny!

They're so funny that I often tell them that they'll be the subject of my blog post that day. And I always go home intending to write about whatever hilarious thing they said but I always forget....but not this time!

Last week, the trainer, also named Jodie, said "ya know what the best cure for mastitis is? Rosehip tea."

Ethel ( ? because I suck at names): Yeah...you can just slather it right on there......I just thought I'd add that in....you know....for your blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jodie,
    your package should arrive any day now!!!! That's a good article you wrote it make smile for day!!!

    ReplyDelete