That being said, I thought it might be a good idea to set out some goals for December:
1. Finish It's a Girl Thing for Love Quilts (inspired by Vonna, the Twisted Stitcher)
2. Finish Vancouver 2010- make it into something so Erin can finally take it home rather than visiting it at my house
3. Stitch Feelin Festive and Joyeux Noel by Jan. 9 to give as gifts at a post-Christmas family gathering
4. Sew the binding onto last year's Christmas quilt
5. Most importantly- organize everything needed for the Crazy January Challenge!
Here's my progress on It's a Girl Thing so far:
Hmmmm....what else is new? Well, I went to my first Christmas party of the year on the weekend, which was our annual work dinner. It was fun- good food, some drinks....
And finally, I was super-excited to read that Robin from http://stitchingwitch.blogspot.com/ has offered to send me a chart to add to my Crazy January Challenge supply! I'm so grateful to her and I can't wait to see what she sends :-)
Enjoy your week!