Monday, March 7, 2011

Second Crazy January Challenge Finish!

German Shepherd- Anchor Kit
Finished March 7, 2011
I just finished this one this morning...yahoo!! I decided to add the names of the German Shepherds I've had throughout my life and give it to my parents. Unfortunately, he doesn't look like any of our dogs...they were/are all predominately black with tan markings rather than tan with black markings. But he's still pretty cute!

My wisdom teeth recovery is going slowly. I think the biggest issue I've had is that I can't eat and the painkillers they gave me are strong and are meant to be taken with food...and every time I take them I feel sick. But if I don't take them the pain is pretty much unbearable. I tried to only take 1 every 4 hours rather than 2 yesterday and ended up caving around 7 and taking 2...it was hurting way too much. And that resulted in me waking up a couple hours later feeling like I was having a heart attack. I swear, it was the scariest few hours of my life. Most of the night involved me falling asleep for an hour or two then waking up not being able to breathe or slow my heart down. My Mom kept feeding me to try to soak up the drugs and I guess it eventually worked or they wore off and I stayed asleep...and more importantly, didn't die LOL. Today I'm taking regular Advil instead and dealing with the pain...I'm not repeating last night!!

Well....I'm off to lay down...and maybe stitch a little :-)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finish he does look great.

    Wow, sorry to hear you had such a rough night. It actually may have been the caffine in the pain killers that were giving you a hard time. I know caffine is a major component in things like Tylenol 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos on another Challenge finish! Hope you have a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on finishing the GSD.
    Great idea to put the names.

    That does sound scary!!
    Get better soon! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really great. Congratulations on this finish!
    Wishing you a speedy recovery and no more pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wisdom teeth removal seems to be either easy or NOT! Sorry to hear it's been so rough. But hopefully now you're over the hump and will be progressively better each day now. Great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shepherd looks wonderful!!! How precious...
    so sorry about the wisdom teeth experience....I am a couple days late in posting, so I hope by now you are feeling back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with Shortest and make $$$$ from every visitor to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete