Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 WIPocalypse

I finally decided to join the WIPocalypse challenge! Most of it has been carried over from last year's Crazy Janurary Challenge....I'm gonna finish this thing if it's the last thing I do! Okay, maybe that was a bit dramatic.

Here are my WIPs!

#1- The Bookshelf- LHN


#2- Catch the Wind- Butternut Road



#3- Peggy's Cove- Stoney Creek Collection



#4- Pincushion- XCalibre Counted Blackwork



#5- Once Upon a Tree Sampler- Jeanette Douglas Designs



#6- A Frosty Feast- Crossed Wing Collection



#7- Plants of the Southwest



#8- Flower Vignette


#9- Ink Circles (I don't have one picked out yet....but I've really been itching to try one)

So, that's that! Let the stitching begin!

4 comments:

  1. Any New Year starts? You have a great WIP selection. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice variety in your WIPs. You will do great crossing them off your list in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Happy new year and thanks for following! Good luck with all the wipocalypse projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiope
    I hope you get your cross stitch goal accomplish!!!! All your dreams come true!!!!!

    ReplyDelete