Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fridays with Finn!

I cannot believe how fast this puppy is growing!!!!!

Finn, 8.5 weeks old

We've spent our week hanging out, and learning not to bite. I look like a drug addict with tracks up both my arms because of this puppy's sharp teeth! He has a few gaps still so I think he's teething pretty bad.

I took him for a walk around the block yesterday and he did GREAT for half the block then he sat down and started to shake so bad! I don't know if he was cold or scared but I had to carry him the rest of the way LOL!

Stitching and snowstorm today....it's the perfect kind of day :-)

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes...puppy teeth. I'm sure you have some rawhide, chew toys, etc. Hope that passes soon because OUCH!! Stitch away and let Finn be your foot warmer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch your feet too - my puppy (now 8) like toes...and then I stepped on a shed baby tooth. Finn is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we first got Stella it was all biting all the time. We were her favorite chew toys. Kong + Peanut butter, that's my secret. That dog's gonna get pretty big so I'm not sure you want to set the precedent of carrying him! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a dog that chewed a lot of ice cubes when teething. Even in his old age, every time someone went to the freezer, he came for an ice cube!
    Finn is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I bet he was cold!!!! Enjoy your time stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's gorgeous! Puppies keeps one busy.

    ReplyDelete