Sunday, April 25, 2010

Picture This....

I was over at Holly's last night for dinner, and asked if I could see the progress she's made on Frosty. She replied "wait, look the other way and I'll get set up, you can see how I work on him!"

I laughed because she mentioned something about a magnifying glass, and was curious. So I turned the other way and chatted with Cait, who was laughing her butt off...and then she said she was ready.

So....

She has a large magnifying glass resting on her chest (it kind of has a stand), which is secured in place by a string thats been tied to both sides of the magnifying glass and looped around her neck. She's holding the hoop under the magnifying glass with a little light clipped to the top, and smiling at me like a crazy person.

Poor Frosty must be so confused :-)

I'm going to try to sneak a picture next time hahaha....wish me luck with that!

1 comment:

  1. Some times we all need a bit of help seeing our stitching and as long as it works it is good, no matter how odd it may look. lol.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete