Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Countdown Is On......


Only 6 more days until I'm sitting a measley 17 rows away from....


JOHNNY REID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I'm pretty excited :-)

Did everyone have a spooky Halloween? I was busy watching LOST reruns with my Dad, which was indeed, very spooky.... while my Mom worked on her pumpkin.

Here she is with the finished product....


Also, if you haven't visited Vonna's blog lately, please click over and check out her latest post about Love Quilts. It's a great cause...... http://thetwistedstitcher.blogspot.com/2010/11/showing-love.html

Well....I'm off to attempt some homework before heading out to work at the museum and a hilly night of running :-S

2 comments:

  1. The pumpkin is great! My husband learned a little 'trial and error' trick this year and how to revive them when they start to dry out. He soaked ours in a tub of water for a day , then a lot of the curling (not all but alot) smoothed out. I too read the post on Vonna's blog. Great idea. I love making quilts for Newborns In Need, another great NFP organization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you going to see Johnny Reid. I think he is fabulous. He went to Bishops University in Lennoxville, Quebec. I went to high school just down the road. He was there on a football scolarship. Let us know how the concert is???? We know it will be A+. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete