Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ABCs Of Me!

My final two patterns came in the mail today!! YAY! I'm so in love with one of them, Noel 2009...I almost cried when I opened it up and saw how lovely it was! Since I don't have all the right materials to start either of them, I'll have to do a little stitchy shopping tomorrow and update my final two days tomorrow night!

In the meantime, I borrowed this ABCs of Me from several of you...isn't it a quick and fun way to get to know each other?

A - Age: 24



B - Bed size: Double

C - Chore you hate: Taking out the garbage and recycling

D - Dog's name: Cooper

E - Essential start of the day item: Coffee and my toothbrush

F - Favorite color: Blue
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'4


I - Instruments you play: I'm terribly non-musical. I played the recorder in grade 3?
J - Job: In a salad bar
K - Kids: Hopefully one day!
L - Living arrangements: In a basement apartment with two roommates, MJ and Erin #3
M - Music you love: Anything by Johnny Reid
N - Nicknames: Jode, Jodes, Jodster, Little Bear (and Cooper is Big Bear), Moonlight Graham, Lovebug, Chainsaw
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: I had a lump removed from my neck when I was 4.

P - Pet Peeve: Snoring- it drives me crazy.
Q - Quote from a movie: Huh...my mind is totally blank...
R - Right handed or left: Right


S - Siblings: one younger brother


T - Time you wake up: Usually 5:15am
U - Underwear: Umm...I wear it
V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussels sprouts
W - Workout Style: Running and yoga
Y - Yummy food you make: Ted Squares
Z - The best place to visit: My Grandpa in Southampton.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading the ABC's of people.....you can learn so much in 26 quick statements!!!

    ReplyDelete