Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award??!!?

I've been given the stylish blogger award! How cool is that??

Thank you SOO much Lyssa!!!! I'm a faithful reader of Lyssa's blog, and I couldn't think of a better recipient of the stylish blogger award, and I'm so excited that she passed it along to me!


Upon receiving this award, I'm supposed to tell you all 7 things about myself, and pass it on to 15 people. I'm actually going to tweak the rules a tiny bit and stick my award up in my sidebar to save for a rainy day to pass it along. Cheating, I know. In the meantime, here are 7 things you might not know about me.......

1. I love snow, and the winter season in general
2. I'm obsessed with Rachael Ray
3. I collect donkey anything
4. I have a really bad habit of starting things and never finishing them
5. My favourite place in the entire world is Arizona- it's an unexplainable love, and confusing since I HATE summer heat
6.  I have a certificate in outdoor trail design and construction
7. My boss calls me "the chainsaw" because I can make huge amounts of fruit and veggie trays in a ridiculously short amount of time

1 comment: