Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crazy January Challenge Wrap-Up: Days 14 and 15!

Project #14: Zippity Do Da- La Da Da

Cute, right? I love this one, it's just so FUN!


Project #15: Noel 2009- A Mon Ami Pierre

I fell in love with this one a couple of months ago when I saw it on a blog somewhere...I finally found it again and when I went to pick up my floss they were out of the called-for colour. So I decided to switch it to a beautiful blue satin floss. I've never worked with satin before and it's quite challenging! But I love love LOVE how nice it looks! I did learn the hard way though that there's no mistake fixing...the entire thread was destroyed. So this will have to be flawless...I think I can...I think I can...I think I can......



A wise friend casually pointed out the other day that I'd have to complete at least one project per month to get this done. I suppose on some level I knew that (logical math...15 projects, 12 months...you know) but I didn't actually connect that in my head haha...so I'm working on getting 2 small ones done this month. Perhaps my Quaker pincushion and my red Christmas tree. Just some thoughts.

Thanks for visiting, and have a great night :-)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I love your choices. This challenge has been fun seeing all the different charts people are doing. Keep on stitching!

    ReplyDelete