Monday, January 3, 2011

Crazy January Challenge- Day 3

So....not really feelin it today. I got really busy and then when I finally had a chance to sit down and start, the pattern I was planning on stitching wasn't in my bin. I can't find it...maybe I left it at my parents' house. Eeeek my poor organizational skills are already starting to take over! So I improvised, picked a different one, and managed a grand total of 7 stitches.

Project #3: German Shepherd- Anchor

This project is special to me because I've always loved German Shepherds. I've had 3 of them throughout my life...Sheehan (pronounced Shen, meaning Big Paw in some native language), Rocky, and now Cooper. I think they're amazing dogs and have been the best friends to me...especially Cooper. We have a special bond that I can't quite describe...but he's a part of me. This one's for Sheehan, Rocky, and Coop.




Pretty uneventful day over here. Uneventful in the sense that I didn't get to do what I wanted: come home from work, go grocery shopping, read blogs, then lay in bed with my book. My friend Erin (not the one who visits and who I visit all the time)....I call her Erin #2 to distinguish them....you know, because she came AFTER Erin #1...it makes logical sense in my mind LOL! Anyways, Erin #2 stopped by work to visit me this morning, but missed me by about a half hour...so she popped by to see if I was home, and I was. So we went out shopping for a bit (see, I DID grocery shop after all!) and by the time I got back home it was time to go to Holly's for dinner. That turned into a wii tournament with Chris and Cait, and here I am, 9:52pm with nothing done. Ah well...had a blast today anyways so who cares...the blogs and my book will still be here tomorrow :-)

Well....my laundry machine just stopped so I better go deal with that and head to bed. Thanks for all your comments lately...hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to visit all of your blogs and see what's up with you guys! Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like full day! Cooper is a beautiful dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie,

    Thanks for following my blog! :)

    Cooper is absolutely gorgeous!!! He has such a sweet face.
    I can't wait to see more of the Shepherd cross stitch.

    The three photo's I have of the Shepherds on my blog aren't all mine. I wish they were though lol.
    The top one Jambi is our dog, Kelso and Gemma are friends dogs. I'm just cross stitching them.

    Happy Stitching
    Bec

    ReplyDelete